Www.Webroot.Com/Safe, After buying WEBROOT Antivirus users need to open Webroot.Com/Safe on browser. With the progress of Digital Era, Online protection is biggest concern. It is extremely Important to protect your Computer, Mac as well as tablets and Mobile devices. This can be done with the help of effective WEBROOT Internet Security, Antivirus and PC Tune up products from WEBROOT that safeguards all devices used on digital platforms.
We are here for you 24*7, Support for WEBROOT will be there for you even on Christmas. We guide our customers for 365 days a year. We are just a call away from you.
Before you move ahead with Webroot.Com/Safe Confirm that your Computer meet below conditions:
- Make sure your Operating device have latest Updates Installed successfully.
- Make sure your Pc has enough space to Install antivirus.
- If you have an older version of WEBROOT or any other Antivirus remove it completely.
- Make sure there are no junk files in the temporary folders of your device.
- Make sure you take valid subscription available of your Antivirus Software.
How to do WEBROOT Retail Registration online Www.Webroot.Com/Safe
Activate, download & install Webroot Secureanywhere on webroot.com/safe, first you would like WEBROOT activation code handy with you then if you have got Security WEBROOT Retail Card that’s presently a most well-liked way to install WEBROOT Retail. Retail Card activation code (voucher) & internet link find on Webroot.Com/Safe
How to retrieve WEBROOT license Number?
Your WEBROOT License Number has been emailed to you as you place your order at the WEBROOT online shop.
If you have WEBROOT Retail already installed and wish to view your license key to make a backup copy of it, you can retrieve your WEBROOT Retail or WEBROOT license number by following these steps:
- Run WEBROOT
- Double-click the License icon
- Your WEBROOT license number is listed in the License Component window. You can copy it to the clipboard by right-clicking it and selecting Copy license number
- Store your WEBROOT license number in a text file at a safe location
Enable file sharing with Webroot firewall
If you cannot access documents or print over network on a PC with WEBROOT Firewall from another computer in your local network, it’s necessary to enable Files and printer sharing:
- Open Webroot.Com/Safe program.
- Click Firewall.
- And if the status of Files and printer sharing is disabled, then click change.
- Select Home network or Work network to allow file and printer sharing.