Webroot Error Code1706 – The Webroot Error 1706 will be caused by the invalid login credentials used at the time of signing in to your Webroot Account. In case you’re entering the invalid credentials while trying to login to your account then it may give you this error. You can try to follow the some basic steps to fix the Webroot Error 1706 while trying to sign in to your account. The link www.webroot.com/safe will provide you the basic troubleshooting steps to fix the error related to your Webroot product. Here we are going to describe the cause of the error and their solutions.
The Webroot Error 1706 – Www.Webroot.Com/Safe:
- Invalid username or email id.
- Invalid password.
- Both the email id and password are not valid.
In case to recover from the Webroot Error Code 1706, you need to recover the password or email id, associated with your Webroot Account.
Steps To Fix The Webroot Error Code 1706 – Webroot.Com/Safe:
Step 1 – Try To Restart The System:
- First of all, you can try to restart your system Computer/laptop in order to fix the Webroot Error.
- In order to restart your system, you need to click on the Start button from the left corner of the screen.
- Now click on the Arrow sign beside the shutdown option then select Restart option from the list.
- Now wait until the system restarts then try and login to your Webroot account.
- In case the Webroot Error 1706 still persists then you’ll be able to contact Webroot Support for the help or visit webroot.com/safe.
STEP 2 – TRY TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD:
- If you’re trying to login to your Webroot account and you see the error message “can’t log in or Webroot Error 1706”.
- Then you need to click on the Forgot Password option, which is given on the screen.
- Now click on the Password or Personal Security Code button, in order to Reset your Password.
- After that, you need to enter your email id to get the link to reset your password.
- Click on the Email Address option and then type your email id or Username associated with your Webroot account.
- In case you received a message which says that your account has not been activated.
- Then you need to click on the Resend Email button, and then follow the instructions given in the email.
Recovery From The Webroot Error 1706:
- When you received the email address with the Password reset link then you need to type the given Captcha.
- Now you will be asked to enter a new password, in order to reset the password.
- Enter a new password and then confirm the new password, after that click on the Reset Password and then you are done.
Now you will be able to login to your account using your new password and email id. In case you’re still facing the same Webroot Error 1706 then you’ll contact Webroot Support for the further help. You can also try and perform the other steps before visiting the technician.
Step 3 – Try To Reset Your Internet Settings:
- Webroot Error can also be caused by the poor internet connection, so you can try to reset the internet settings.
- First, you need to close all the applications and then open Internet Explorer.
- Now you need to click on the cog icon and then select Internet options from the list.
- After that, below the Advanced tab, you need to click on the Reset option.
- Click Yes or Continue, when a confirmation window will pop up in order to continue the process.
- Once the process is finished then you need to restart your system in order to save the changes you’ve got made.
- When the system Computer/laptop restarts then check for the Webroot Error 1706, whether the error is fixed or not.
- If you’re still facing the same error then you’ll be able to try and connect Webroot Support by visiting the link webroot geek squad.
You can try and follow the preceding steps in order to fix the Webroot Error 1706. Webroot Support Executives will provide the best solution for the errors related to your Webroot product. Here we are going to mention some errors related to Webroot for which we offer the Webroot Support.
Related Errors – Webroot Support:
- Issues with the Webroot WRSA
- Error: Cleanup Webroot failed
- Issues with downloading the Webroot troubleshooting guide
- after uninstall webroot
- Webroot gsm
- Issues with the Webroot cloud
- How to download Webroot repair tool?
- How to find Webroot registry keys in Windows?
For more information, you can contact Webroot Support or visit us at Webroot.com/geeksquad.
Norton Customer Care Tollfree Number
Avg Tech Support Phone Number