Webroot Error Code 100 Fix – The Webroot Error 100 comes throughout the uninstallation caused by the unsuccessful installation or installation stops throughout the method, this caused the pc register corrupt and don’t permit the installation to finish. This type of errors could crash your automatic data processing system or fully bog down it from operating. Below mentioned are some simple steps through which you can find some solution for this error.
Reasons Of The Webroot Uninstall Error Code 100
- Incomplete, corrupted of the Setup file that needed for the Webroot code installation.
- Computer Windows register Entries gets Corrupt associated with Webroot Uninstall Error Code 100.
- Files of the Webroot Antivirus Software has been infected or defected.
- Mistakenly deleted system files related to the Webroot Antivirus software.
Now the higher than mentioned will cause this error Webroot Uninstall Error Code 100 on your system whereas victimisation the Webroot.
Methods: Webroot Uninstall Error Code 100 –
Method 1 – Repair Windows Registry Entries:
- Click on the Start button to open the run dialog box or press windows + r button to get that box.
- Now type CMD or Command in it.
- Now press enter while holding the Ctrl+Shift keys altogether and then click Yes to allow the permission to the program.
- In the Run Dialog box, you need to type “regedit”, and then press enter to open Registry Editor.
- Now choose the Webroot Uninstall Error 100 within the search box to travel to it key, in the Registry Editor.
- Now, under the Export option of the File Menu click on the “Save In” lists select the folder to save the backup key.
- Now, kind the name of your file and check that you choose the chosen Branch from the Export vary.
- Now, click on save to save lots of the backup key with the .reg extension.
The backup key is saved now. You can check it again if the same error is still appearing or not
For more information: Visit webroot.com/safe
Method 2 – System Restore:
- System restore can be done by going to the Start button click on it.
- Now type in “System Restore” in the search box and then hit enter.
- It will ask you to enter the administrator password and username. Enter both the details.
- Now in the middle of the screen, you will see the system restore window, follow the instructions step by step to finish the process.
- Make sure you make the restore point, select from the list and then click Ok to continue.
- Restore method can take your time, wait until the process is finished and then check for the error.
For a lot of data, visit www.webroot.com/safe if in case same Webroot Uninstall Error 100, still found.
Method 3 – Clear The Temp Files:
How to clean the Temp files or Junk Folder, Open the Run dialog box.
- First of all, open the Run dialog box by pressing the Windows + R key together.
- Now, type in the Run dialog box %Temp% then press enter.
- Select all the files and folder, then press the delete button to delete all.
- Now, wait until the process finishes.
- If once more you found constant Webroot Uninstall Error 100, then visit webroot.com/geeksquad for a lot of help.
Or you can do the process of installation and uninstallation again to see if the error still found or not.
Avg Customer Care Number