Webroot.com/safe – getting hacked is that the worst dream of every individual. This can because you damage from personal data to your money. Once a hacker gets into your device. It is getting easy to hack the device now, only by using an email or a website.
Hence, it is recommended to add antivirus to your computer. An antivirus application like Webroot helps the user from getting any hacker into your device or data. But if you’ve got been attacked and need after hack control tips by Webroot. In case, you are facing some other issues then feel free to contact the Webroot Support. You can also visit www.webroot.com/safe to access more informational blogs or articles related to your query.
Damage Control Tips By Webroot Safe
RESET THE PASSWORD
Once you get aware that you have been hacked the first thing you should do is reset the password. That could be your account password or device password. We recommend you to create a strong password that you will be able to remember.
Here are the some tips to create a strong password:
- Include at least 12 characters in your password.
- It should have uppercase, lowercase, special characters and numbers in it.
- Furthermore, avoid using your own names as your password.
- Also, avoid using the common phrase like “password” or “123456” as a password.
- We recommend you to use the Webroot Password Manager application to avoid entering your password again and again.
Get more after hack control tips by Webroot within the next part.
ENABLE TWO-STEP AUTHENTICATION
The email accounts and bank account ask the users to enable the two-step authentication. This is considered to be one of the safest methods of account login. Here is how this works.
- You enter your username and password in a given blank then click on the Next button.
- As a next step, you are required to enter the OTP (One Time Password).
- You will receive the OTP on your registered mobile number or email address.
- Only after entering the OTP, you will be directed to your account.
CHECK THE UPDATES
The software system and device updates include the safety updates further. This is why you need to keep your device up to date. To check the software updates, you can follow these steps:
- Firstly, on your PC, click on the Start button at the bottom-left of your screen.
- Click on the search box and type, Windows Update.
- Now, click on the option with the same name, Windows Update.
- On this window, click on Check for Updates button on your screen.
- Your system will look for available updates.
- The available updates will show up on your screen.
- Install these updates and restart the computer when these are done.
Get a lot of when hack damage control tips by Webroot in the next part.
Install/Download Webroot to Dodge Hackers
Finally, we recommend you to install the Webroot Secure Anywhere to protect your device from threats. You can visit www.webroot.com/secure to purchase a new Webroot Subscription. After that, follow these steps to install Webroot:
- Launch a web browser of your choice after checking the internet connection on it.
- Go to Webroot.com/geeksquad on it and a Webroot page will appear on your screen.
- After that, an automatic download/install will start on your computer.
- Once the download is finished, double-click on the downloaded file to install it.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and when prompted enter the Webroot Keycode.
- Complete the process carefully and you will have Webroot protection.
Ask Help – Www.Webroot.Com/Safe
The after hack control tips by Webroot will do most. If you’re still suspecting strange activities then feel free to contact the Webroot Support. Simply place a call at the toll-free number and get hold of a skilled technician.
- Webroot password manager review
- Buy Webroot
- Read Webroot blog
- Webroot antivirus
- What is Webroot VPN filter
- Webroot security news
- What is Webroot RSS feed
- Webroot for one device
- Install Webroot Windows 10
Here some issues faced by our Webroot users that is related to “After Hack Damage Control Tips by Webroot”. If you are also having similar issues then feel free to contact the Webroot Support. Visit www.webroot.com/safeinstallation and get hold of a skilled technician now.