Www.Webroot.Com/Safe Secure Anywhere!! How to Set Permissions?
Www.webroot.com/safe – Nobody can deny this fact that with the advancement of technology, the advent of the internet has made people’s life easier than before. From shopping to financial transactions, everything has become digital. In order to complete these transactions, users must put their personal and confidential information on different websites, which is becoming a way for hackers to steal your data or even contaminate your device.
To deal with this situation, webroot.com/safe Secure Anywhere came to the rescue. Webber provides many security solutions that can be installed on one or more devices. If you are using any of the Webber Security software or antivirus on different devices and want to set different permissions on it, then you need to follow a specific set of instructions.
The installation of different permissions will help you to grant or restrict access to certain functions to a particular user. The settings will also help you to protect your device from malware and virus attacks, which attempts to change the antivirus settings without informing you. To change Webroot Geek Squad SecureAnywhere access settings, follow the Step below:
- Access the www.webroot.com/safe Security Anywhere and click the Advanced Settings option available in the top-right corner.
- Under the settings panel, hit Access Control
- To change the settings, simply select or deselect the checkbox in front of it.
- Then, click Save
- it’s done!
If you are unable to find any of the Access Control settings, then Webroot Helpline Number the Webber Subscription Support team at the Webber Subscription toll-free number. An expert will provide you the right solution immediately.
Below is the list of Access Control Settings:
- Enable password protection – Enabling this, only authorized users who have the password can make any changes
- Password – After enabling password protection, type password
- Repeat the password – After enabling password protection, enter the password again
- Webroot.com/safe activate Security against process conclusion – Enabling this control access will prevent users and programs from terminating any process
- Protect against the process of tampering – Enabling this control access will prevent users and programs from changing the behavior of any process.
- Allow non-installation by non-administrator users – With this permission, you can use anti-malware tools, regardless of whether you are logged in as an administrator user or not.
- Hide the key codes on the screen- enable to hide the key code or product key when it is displayed on the screen
- Allow non-admin users to access advanced features – Permissions allow you to use all the latest features, regardless of whether you are signed in as Administrator user or not
- Allow users to remove threats without password – Allow users even if password protection is enabled!