Webroot is the best antivirus available for the security of the user and can activate via www.webroot.com/safe in your devices such as Mac, Laptop, Computer, and Android Phones. In this blog, you will learn how to store and use password in Websites through Webroot password manager.
Store Login Credentials in the Website:
1. You need to log in to your SecureAnywhere account. For this, tap on the Webroot icon in your browser, and then enter your user name and password.
2. After this, you need to open a website in which you want to log in.
3. Now, log in to the site with your user name and password. At this point, the Password Manager will detects the user name, password, and the URL which ask you to save the login information from a green toolbar which is next to the top of your browser.
4. Then, from the Webroot you have to tap on Save Site. Here, the Add Webroot Site dialog opens with the web address which appears in the Name field. At this point, you can add more information about the site like how you want to access this site in the future.
6. At last, you have to tap on Save Site button.
Keep in mind, the next time you access this website, just ensure that you are signed in to your Webroot account so that the Password Manager automatically fill your login details.
Then, in the right side of the panel you need to tap on Add site under “MyIdentity actions.”
Now, it will ask for the confirmation and tap on Yes option, let me manually add a site. Here, the Add Site dialog opens up on your screen.
At this point, you need to fill the information in the Add Site dialog such as Name, Group, URL, Username, Password, Notes and Options.
At last, you need to tap on Add Site button. For details, click on webroot.com/safe.
Store Other Type of Login Credential:
First, you have to log in to your Webroot account. To this, you should tap on the Webroot icon in your browser, and enter your user name and password.
After this, you need to open website which need to fill the login fields.
Now, from the Webroot drop-down menu you need to tap on Save All Entered Data.
Here, the Edit Site Information dialog opens up on screen. And it shows you the data which it store from the site. It will fill all the fields and here, you can make the changes which you want, and then hit on OK button.
When you access the website next time, then just ensure that you signed in to your Webroot account. The Webroot icon shows that the login credentials are stored in the Password Manager.
The above method helps to store and use password. If the customer requires more information, then go to the site via www.webroot.com/safe.