Webroot is the popular and amazing security product which secures your gadget from internal and external threat and can install via www.webroot.com/safe. In this post, you will read the method to run scan and change scan setting.
Method To Run Scan:
- View Scan Results:
First, you need to open the webroot.com/safe interface just by hitting on the Webroot icon in the menu bar. Now from the drop-down menu, you need to select Open Webroot SecureAnywhere. Here, you will see the scan statistics appears in the middle of the Protected window.
- Run a Scan from Menu Bar:
Here, from the menu bar, you need to tap on the Webroot icon. Now from the drop-down menu, tap on Scan My Computer.
- Run a Scan from Main Window:
You need to Open the SecureAnywhere interface by hitting on the Webroot icon in the menu bar. Now from the drop-down menu, you need to select Open Webroot SecureAnywhere. Lastly, tap on the Scan My Computer button.
Method To change the Scan Settings:
- First, you should open Webroot interface by tapping on the Webroot icon in the menu bar. From the drop-down menu, you should select Open Webroot SecureAnywhere.
- Now from the menu bar, you need to select Webroot SecureAnywhere and then click on Preferences. Keep in mind you can do scan schedule by hitting on the Advanced Settings button from the main interface.
- Then in the Preferences window, just in the left column, you should select Scan Settings.
- In the Scan option, you should do any of the following such as Automatically scan removable media, Scan mounted drives, Also scan for Windows threats, Scan only Windows file extensions, and Scan archived files.
- Now in the Scan Type area, you should select one radio buttons: Full scan, or Quick scan.
- If the user wants to return to the Scan settings, then click on the Reset Scan Settings button. But if the user wants to return to the settings for all preferences, then tap on the Reset All button.
- Lastly, tap on the Close button.
For more details about Webroot Scan, go to webroot.com/safe.